Tags applied to the image do not show up in the Tags field on the SharinPix Image record. What should I do?
If the tag applied to an image does not show up in the Tags field of the corresponding SharinPix Image record, this might be due to the tag applied to the image being marked as unlisted.
Unlisted tags are 'unavailable tags' and cannot be applied properly to images or cannot even be used on SharinPix components. Therefore, if you tag an image with an unlisted tag, the tag will not be applied to the same correctly and therefore, will not be available in the Tags field on the SharinPix Image record.
To resolve the above issue, that is to mark the tag as listed so that it can be used on the component, follow the steps below:
- Access the SharinPix Global Settings by searching for SharinPix Settings using the App Launcher
- Next, click on the Go to administration dashboard button. This will open the global settings
- Once on the global settings, click on Tags on the top menu bar
- Click on the Unlisted button located on the top left:
- Search for the desired tag and click on Edit
Note: If you cannot see the tag in the list at this point, go back to the Listed section and ensure that the tag is marked as listed from there.
- Once on the Edit Tag page, check the Listed checkbox to mark the tag as listed:
- Click on Update Tag when done and apply the tag again