Predefine tags for your users
The present article assumes that you have access to the Administration Dashboard.
- It is possible to add a new tag for your users by accessing the Administration Dashboard as shown below.
- Select Tags from the top navigation bar.
- Click on New Tag.
You will be presented with the input fields as illustrated below:
- Within the Organization drop-down, select the relevant Salesforce Organization to your context.
- In the Name field, enter the name of your desired tag.
- In the Label en, enter the English equivalent of your tag's name.
- In the Label fr, enter the french equivalent of your tag's name.
- Select the color of the label just as it will be displayed on the SharinPix Album.
- The checked/true value for the Listed checkbox is the default for a newly-created tag.
- The Public checkbox represents the value that states whether the tag is visible in within an external context.
- The Always Visible checkbox represents the value that states whether the current tag is made available to all SharinPix Album within the current Salesforce Organization.
- The Allow download checkbox states that the currently-tagged image is available for the download option.
- Click on Create Tag when you are done. And voilá !, you just created your first tag.