How to correct a Blank Component on Salesforce Community
In order to address the SharinPix blank component issue on the Salesforce Community, a CSP Trusted Site entry needs to be added for SharinPix.
To add a CSP Trusted Site for SharinPix, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Setup. Enter CSP in the Quick Find Box.
2. Under Security, select CSP Trusted Sites.
3. Then, click on New Trusted Site as shown below:
You will be directed to the following page:
4. For the field Trusted Site Name, enter SharinPix
5. For the field Trusted Site URL, enter https://app.sharinpix.com
6. Then, click on Save
7. Next, repeat steps 3 to 6 to create new trusted sites using the following SharinPix endpoint URL as the Trusted Site URL: https://p.sharinpix.com
Add your comment