Personalized image download with annotations (Admin-Oriented)
This article demonstrates how to download images with their corresponding annotations.
This feature can be applied:
The Download type parameter is used to enable download with annotations.
It is also used to download all transformations applied to an image including watermarks and crops.
The following sections demonstrate how to set the Download type parameter for downloads with image transformations.
To enable image download with annotations on all SharinPix albums by default, follow the steps below:
1. Access the SharinPix Global Settings by searching for SharinPix Settings using the App Launcher
2. Next, click on the Go to administration dashboard button. This action will open the global settings.
3. On the global settings, click on Settings on the top menu bar.
4. Next, click on the button Edit Organization.
5. Verify if the Download (image_download) parameter in the Toolbar section has been set to true. This parameter enables image downloads.
5. Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section and change the value of the parameter Download type from Original to Full. This parameter enables image download with annotations.
6. Click on the button Update Organization at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
To enable image download with annotations on specific SharinPix albums, follow the steps below:
1. Create a new SharinPix Permission or edit an existing one (if applicable).
2. On the SharinPix Permission record, if the Download (image_download) parameter in the Toolbar section has been set to true. This parameter enables image downloads.
3. Next, scroll down to the Miscellaneous section and change the value of the parameter Download type from Original to Full. This parameter enables image download with annotations.
4. Enable/disable the other parameters as desired.
5. Click on the Save button when done.
Once the Download type has been set to Full, open the image in full view on the album by clicking on it.
The example below depicts an image opened in full view along with its annotations.
To download the image, click on the download icon in the top menu bar.
The example below depicts the downloaded image with the annotations.
In case the downloaded image does not contain all your modifications (crop, rotation, annotations, etc.), clearing your browser cache will help.