- Click on an image's thumbnail to open it in Large View mode.
- Large View mode activated.
- The toolbar contains several features for manipulating the currently selected image inside the large view:
- Show/Hide annotations
- Download image
- Show image in Full screen mode
- Crop image
- Show image information
- Activate annotation mode
- The screenshot below shows the position of the toolbar within the large view.
- You can navigate through images using the arrow on each side of the picture as well as the keyboard arrows and sliding with your thumb if you are on a touch device.
- The positions of these arrows are shown in the screenshot below.
Note: using the escape key at any time you will get back to the Thumbnail view.