Using on Lightning with "SharinPix Search" Lightning Component (Dev Skills Required)
The present article will show how to use the SharinPix Search Lightning Component in Salesforce.
The Lightning Component SharinPix Search is already installed with the SharinPix package. In the present context, we will use this component on the record page of the Account object.
- Access the Lightning App Builder:
- The attribute Report ID corresponds to the Report record that references one or more records from which to display the relevant images.
- The attribute Tag Operator possesses two values: OR and AND. Those values are logical operators that ensure that the tags are either both present or one of them is at-least present on the image search result.
- The attribute Tag Names correspond to the set of tags in JSON format that will be used as a search filter by the attribute Tag Operator. Example: ["Paris", "London"]
- The attribute Affixes are prefixes and suffixes to add to the object IDs returned by the report. Value should be an array in JSON format. Leave blank for none. Example: ["london_+", "+_paris"]
- The Height attribute defines the search result area measured in pixels(px).
- The screenshot demonstrates how the SharinPix Search Lightning Component appears on a record Page of an Account Object.