The SharinPix Album component permits the user to manage images. Using this component one can upload, delete, display, download, edit or even tag an image.
There are many more features provided by SharinPix Album. You will find links to some useful articles detailing these features at the end of this article.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used:
- On Community Builder
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
- In Flows (but not in Field Service Mobile Flow)
- In your own Lightning Component development
To use the SharinPix Album component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- AlbumId: Used to specify the album Id. If you want to use the record Id as the album Id, leave this field blank.
- Height: Used to specify the album's height. The default album height is 500 (px).
- Use Fullscreen Image Viewer: Used to enable/disable the option to view image in full screen.
- Fullscren Viewer Padding: Used to add padding. The default value is 90px 0 0 0.
- Enable Action: Used to enable/disable Tag Action.
- Enable Image Sync: Used to enable/disable Image Sync.
- Enable Toast: Used to enable/disable toast message upon successful image upload.
- Auto Refresh View: Used to enable/disable the option to reload the view.
- Custom Permission Id or Name: Used to specify the Id or Name of a custom permission.
- Component ID: Used to specify the component Id's to be matched by add-on components on a page.
The picture below depicts a SharinPix Album component with uploaded images:
The picture below shows the fullscreen view upon clicking on an image in the SharinPix album:
Below are some useful links about the SharinPix Album component's feature that you may refer to: