SharinPix Related Search
The SharinPix Related Search component permits to search for images that were uploaded on a related child object.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used:
- On Community Builder
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
- In Flows (but not in Field Service Mobile Flow)
- In your own Lightning Component development
To use the SharinPix Related search component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Child Object: Used to specify the child object on which to search the images.
- Tag Operator: Used to filter the search by tags. The values available are OR and AND. Using OR, the search result will contain images having any of the tags specified whereas using AND will return the images with all specified tags.
- Tag Names (JSON): Used to specify the tags to be used to filter the search. The value inserted in this field should be an array in JSON format.
- Affixes (JSON): Used to specify prefixes and suffixes to be added to the Object IDs returned by the report. The value inserted in this field should be an array in JSON format.
- Height: Used to specify the component's height. The default value is 600 (px).
- Include images from current record: When checked, this option enables inclusion of the current record's images in the search results.
- Use Fullscreen Image Viewer: This option is used to view the image in fullscreen in the related search.
- Custom Permission ID or Name: Used to specify the Id or Name of a custom permission.