SharinPix Rich Text To PDF
This component is only available in the Enterprise license plan of SharinPix. For more info, please contact [email protected]
The SharinPix Rich Text To PDF component permits the conversion of images found inside a Rich Text field into a PDF.
This is a great way for you to generate report and send them as attachment in email. In addition, the PDF generated will be saved on the record as Content Document.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used on:
- Page Builder
- In your own Lightning Component development
In order to use the SharinPix Rich Text To PDF component you should ensure that:
- Your record page should have at least one field of type Text Area (Rich).
- The permission set SharinPix Lightning Components is assigned to all users attempting to use the SharinPix Rich Text To PDF component.
To use the SharinPix Rich Text To PDF component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Generate PDF Button Label: Used to specify the button's label.
- Rich Text field: Used to specify the API name of the Rich Text field whose content will be converted to PDF.