It is advisable to only allow the System Administrator to access SharinPix App so that end users do not gain access to undesirable personalisations.
To access the SharinPix App features, follow the steps below:
- Open App Launcher
- Search SharinPix App
- You will be directed to the SharinPix App in which you can access all features as depicted below:
The SharinPix Settings tab contains the following:
- Salesforce SharinPix API access status, SharinPix Salesforce Full API access status and Einstein status.
- Google API Key for components such as SharinPix Map.
- Button to access Administration Dashboard.
For more information you can go to SharinPix Global Settings
The SharinPix Permission object permits users to configure a set of SharinPix album abilities.
Once created, a SharinPix Permission record can be assigned to:
- SharinPix Album components
- SharinPix Single Image components
- SharinPix Search components
For more information you can go to SharinPix Permission Object
By selecting a report (you can either select it by entering a Report ID or choosing the report in the available Report List), the Search Image Tab can be used to search for any images enclosed into records listed on that report.
For more information you can go to Search Image Tab
The SharinPix Documentation tab contains all the articles you need about SharinPix.
The SharinPix Support tab provides a button to create a support ticket which opens a SharinPix Support form with the Organization Id prefilled as shown below:
Users can provide a description of the issue with the option to attach screenshots and they can specify their timezone for better assistance before sending the ticket.