SharinPix User and Profiles access rights
Some users, most commonly non-admins may encounter issues when trying to access SharinPix images. In such cases, it is advised to check the following:
- SharinPix licenses from the installed packages
- Profiles from the Albums Canvas App
- Profiles from the Visual Force security
- Abilities passed through the VF page
- SharinPix Permission Sets assignement
If you are using SharinPix from Lightning UI you can also check the SharinPix Permission used.
For some extra features such as SharinPix Image Sync, the SharinPix Image Sync Permission permission sets need to be assigned to the required users.
For Community users using the SharinPix Image Sync, the SharinPix Image Sync for Community Users permission set needs to be assigned.
You can refer to the following articles for more information about the SharinPix Image Sync and SharinPix Permission Sets:
Add your comment