SharinPix Plan Share Link
The SharinPix Plan Share Link component permits the user to generate and share a SharinPix Plan URL.
The SharinPix Plan Share Link component is dependent on the SharinPix Plan component.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used:
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
To use the SharinPix Plan Share Link component, simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Generate Plan Share Link Button Label: Used to specify the button's label. The default value is Plan Share Link to target field.
- Target Field API Name: API Name of the field where the URL will be stored.
- Plan Data Source Record Id: Id of Record containing the field specified by Plan Data filed API Name from which the plan data is to be retrieved.
- Plan Data Field API Name: API name of the field containing plan-related information.
- SharinPix Plan Setting Name: SharinPix Plan Setting Name configured for the related plan component.
- Component Id: Component ID to be matched by the SharinPix component on the page.
The picture below depicts a SharinPix Plan component:
To store the URL on the target field, click on the button Plan Share Link to target field.
The picture below shows the result in the target field after using the SharinPix Plan Share Link component.
Reload the page after clicking on the button Plan Share Link to target field to see the URL on the target field.
The picture below shows the SharinPix Plan accessed outside Salesforce using the URL.
Add your comment