The SharinPix Collage component permits users to combine two images from a SharinPix Album into a single image. This component also allows user to save the collage in a SharinPix Album component.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used:
- On Community Builder
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
- In Flows (but not in Field Service Mobile Flow)
To use the SharinPix Collage component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Component ID: Used to specify the common ID with the targeted SharinPix component. Note: This parameter should be populated for the SharinPix Collage component to work. The value entered here should match the value in the component ID parameter of the corresponding SharinPix Album component found on the page.
- Button Label: Used to specify the label to be shown on the button to create collage.
The picture below depicts a SharinPix Collage component and a SharinPix Album component with uploaded images.
- Both components are related using the same Component ID value.
- The SharinPix Collage's button in disabled as no image selection has been performed yet.
Start by selecting two images. The SharinPix Collage's button should be enabled after the selection as depicted below:
Click on the button to start the collage:
Click on the save button to save the collage on the SharinPix Album. At this point, users can adjust, zoom in or out the images in the collage: