SharinPix Webcam Permissions
This feature can be configured using a SharinPix Permission record.
The upload from the webcam feature can be configured using a SharinPix Permission record as follows:
- From App Launcher, type SharinPix Permission
- Click on the button New to create a new SharinPix Permission record
- Next, under the Upload section, enter 'webcam' in the field labeled as Uploader.
- Select the other desired abilities if needed and click Save when done
- Next, assign the created SharinPix Permission record to the desired SharinPix standard album or your custom album
- For more information about the SharinPix Permission object and how it is configured, refer to the following article: SharinPix Permission object
- Setting the Uploader ability to webcam also allows access to the front and rear cameras as Webcams on tablets (such as the Microsoft Surface tablets).