Basic Setup - Step 1 - Configure the Salesforce usage of SharinPix
- Go to Salesforce Setup and type Connected in the Quick Find Box
- Then click Manage Connected Apps
- From the list, click Edit next to the Albums Connected App
- Change value of Permitted Users from All users may self authorize to Admin approved users are pre-authorized
- Click on Save when done
Just click on OK. You're about to give permission to the profiles that will be using this.
- Go back to Manage Connected Apps, then click on Albums
- Next, scroll down to Profiles and click on Manage Profiles.
Grant SharinPix Access to Profiles.
We will grant yourself access for now, therefore:
- select System Administration
- Click Save when done
Assign SharinPix Licenses to Salesforce Users
Note: This section is not applicable for organisations using the SharinPix Trial version.
To assign SharinPix licenses to Salesforce users, follow the steps below:
- From Setup, enter Installed Packages in the Quick Find box, then select Installed Packages
- Click on Manage Licenses next to the package ImageManagementBySharinPix
- Add or remove the licenses corresponding to specific users
For more information about how to manage licenses for installed packages, you can refer to the following article:
Now you just have to Register Your Salesforce Organization to SharinPix before you can set up SharinPix on Classic / Lightning / Salesforce mobile App
Add your comment