How to personalize the image large view and interaction (footer)
The present article will show how it is possible to open the parent Salesforce record of an image from the Large View mode.
We will make use of an Apex Class Controller to define the Salesforce record and a Visualforce Page to display the SharinPix Image Search.
- An image is clicked upon.
- The Large View mode of the selected image is then activated.
- The defined Salesforce record can be opened by clicking on the icon as shown below.
- After clicking on the above icon, you will be redirected to the parent Salesforce record of the current image.
The code snippet below illustrates how the implementation of the Apex Class Controller.
- You need to set the salesforceBaseUrl key to the url that corresponds to your own Salesforce Organization domain.
'salesforceBaseUrl' => 'https://your-own-domain.my.salesforce.com'