SharinPix Plan to Album
This component is dependent on the SharinPix Plan component.
The SharinPix Plan To Album component permits to extract a Plan as an image and save it in a specific SharinPix Album.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used on:
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
- Salesforce Community (Note: Community users need access to the SharinPix object, SharinPix Plan Items, to use the SharinPix Plan to Album component)
To use the SharinPix Plan to Album component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
- Generate Plan Button Label: Used to specify the button's label. The default value is Export Plan to Album.
- Record ID: The record Id of the current record.
- Plan Data Source Record Id: Id of Record containing the field specified by Plan Data Field API Name from where the plan data is to be retrieved. Leave blank to use the current record Id.
- Plan Data Field API Name: API name of the field containing plan-related information. Current Record Id will be used if Plan Data Source Id is not specified. This field needs to be a Long Text Area.
- SharinPix Plan Setting Name: SharinPix Plan Setting Name configured for the related plan component.
- Marker label field API Name: Field API Name of the marker title to be displayed on the Plan.
- Album ID: Used to specify the album ID to which images will be saved. To use the current record ID, leave this field blank.
- Export Plan in Full View: If checked, the whole plan will be exported as an image instead of the current zoomed-in view on the SharinPix Plan Component.
- Component Id: Component ID to be matched by the SharinPix Album component on the page.
- For the SharinPix Image Sync feature to be activated on the destination album when the image is exported from the Plan to Album component, you should specify a value for the Component ID parameter on the Plan to Album component and use the same value for the SharinPix Album's Component ID parameter.
- To capture the plan including marker labels, the Marker label field API Name should be specified. Omitting the Marker Label field API Name will only capture the plan including the markers but excluding the marker labels.
The picture below shows a plan in the SharinPix Plan component
The picture below shows the target album on an Account record before using the SharinPix Plan To Album component:
To export an image of a plan from the SharinPix Plan component to the target album, click on the button Export Plan to Album.
The picture below shows the result in the target album after using the SharinPix Plan To Album component:
If the option Export Plan in Full View is enabled, the image will be in full view as shown in the picture below.