The code snippet below demonstrates the structure of the SharinPix Permissions as implemented in an Apex Controller.
Note: The key exp represents the expiration time in UNIX timestamp format measured in milliseconds. For more information on this value, refer to this article: https://jwt.io/introduction/
- The keys that make up the params Map structure are:
- SharinPix Abilities, to put in simpler terms, are designations that have the possibility to expand or restrict the features enabled on the SharinPix Album.
- The Access key represents the rights to specific SharinPix features.
- Tags - Labels along with their corresponding translations in English (en) and in French (fr).
- The Action key accepts a SharinPix Action as value.
Add your comment