SharinPix Single Image
The SharinPix Single Image component is used to display an image having a specific tag.
Using this component, users can also upload a photo on a record in only few clicks. In this case, the uploaded photo will be automatically tagged with the tag name specified by the SharinPix Single Image component.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used:
- On Community Builder
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
- In Flows (but not in Field Service Mobile Flow)
- In your own Lightning Component development
To use the SharinPix Single Image component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Height: Used to specify the component's height. The default value is 300 (px).
- Tag name: Used to specify the tag name of the image to be displayed. The default value is main.
- Album Id: Used to specify the album Id. If you want to use the record Id as the album Id, leave this field blank.
- Placeholder URL: Used to set the URL of the image to be used as the default placeholder.
- Component Id: Used to specify an ID to identify the component when multiple components are being used.
- Custom Permission ID or Name: Used to specify the ID or name of the SharinPix Permission object to be applied on the component.
- Enable Image Sync: Used to enable/disable Image Sync.
- Enable Action: Used to enable/disable Tag Action.
- Crop After Upload: Used to enable/disable cropping option on the uploaded image.
- Auto Refresh View: Used to enable/disable the option to reload the view.
To view and/or use all abilities available on the Single Image component, use the SharinPix Permission object. To do so, go to the SharinPix Permission object and switch to the Single Image tab. The available abilities are:
- See album
- Upload images (Setting this ability to false will make the component read-only.)
- Crop images
- Delete images
- Tag name
- Placeholder URL
Demo: Crop After Upload
The example below shows how the SharinPix Single Image component (highlighted in red) can be used on a Contact record page to add a profile picture:
To upload a photo, simply click on the component and select the desired photo.
The example below depicts the uploaded photo when the Crop After Upload option is enabled in the component's parameters:
Below is the uploaded photo after cropping has been applied:
The image below shows the final result on the record page:
Demo: Delete Single Image
To enable the delete ability, we need to create a SharinPix Permission object and set Delete images to true like shown below:
Add the name or ID of the SharinPix Permission object we just created to the Single Image component:
We can now delete images displayed in the Single Image component.