SharinPix Mobile App: How it works
The present article gives an overview of how the SharinPix Offline Mobile application works and what makes it an ideal companion when taking pictures on the field.
- Every picture you take with the SharinPix Mobile App is uploaded to the corresponding album/record in Salesforce.
- You just need to navigate to the Salesforce record of your choice and open the SharinPix mobile app from there using any integration listed below
- Pictures can be taken while the device is offline.
- The images are then uploaded to Salesforce when a connection is re-established in background without any user interaction.
SharinPix mobile App needs to be integrated with any Salesforce or 3rd Party app to works.
This could be done using :
- Deeplink URL integration in any App