SharinPix PDF Merge
The SharinPix PDF Merge component permits users to combine two or more PDFs from a SharinPix Album into a single PDF. It also allows the user to save the merged PDF in the SharinPix Album.
For now, only whole PDFs can be merged, not certain pages from the PDF.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used:
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
To use the SharinPix PDF Merge component, simply drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto the page layout.
- Button Label: Used to specify the label to be shown on the button to merge PDFs.
- Filename Field API Name: Field API name of the field containing the filename for the merged PDF from the album Record.
- Component ID: Used to specify the common ID with the targeted SharinPix component. Note: This parameter should be populated for the SharinPix PDF Merge component to work. The value entered here should match the value in the component ID parameter of the corresponding SharinPix Album component found on the page.
The picture below depicts a SharinPix PDF Merge and a SharinPix Album component with uploaded PDFs.
- Both components are related using the same Component ID value.
- The SharinPix PDF Merge button is disabled as no PDF selection has been performed yet.
Start by selecting the PDFs to be merged. The SharinPix PDF Merge button should be enabled after the selection as shown below.
Click on the button to start the merge.
The merged PDF is uploaded in the related SharinPix Album component as shown in the picture below.