Large View: Annotation – Comment with Chatter
Note: The present example makes use of the SharinPix Album with Chatter (previously named SharinPix with Chatter) component on the record page of the Contact object as shown in the screenshot below.
The SharinPix Album with Chatter component consists of two elements:
- The SharinPix Album
- The Preview Pane
- Access the large view of an image by clicking on its thumbnail.
- It can be witnessed that when the image is opened in the large view mode, the preview pane reacts accordingly and indicates that the current image has no Chatter Posts.
- It is possible to create a new Chatter Post which is related to a specific annotation.
- Activate annotation mode as shown below.
- Draw an annotation.
- Select the annotation by clicking on it.
- As it can be seen below, upon selecting the annotation, the preview pane indicates that the current annotation has no Chatter posts.
- Click on the Start a discussion button to create a Chatter Post which is related to the currently selected annotation.
- It is now possible to share an update or make a post about this annotation.