Multiple Image download (ZIP) - make it available for your Search Results
To enable the download option on a SharinPix album, the download parameter should be set to true.
Click here for more information on how to enable the download parameter for your album.
To zip and download images, follow the steps below:
1. Access a SharinPix album
2. Select some images from the search component by clicking on the select icon as indicated below:
3. Once the desired images are selected, open the thumbnail menu as demonstrated below:
4. Next, click on the option Download. This action will display a Download Zip button
5. Click on the Download Zip button to download a zipped file containing the selected images:
To enable the download option on a SharinPix Search component, the download parameter should be set to true.
The download attribute can be enabled through:
- The SharinPix Global Settings:
Click here for more information on how to use the SharinPix Global Settings.
- A SharinPix Permission record:
Once the SharinPix Permission record is created, it can be assigned to the SharinPix Search component. Click here for more information on how to create and use the SharinPix Permission record.
SharinPix also allows you to personalize the download filenames. For more information on how to configure the filenames, refer to the article below: