Search Thumbnail View - Sort
This article demonstrates how to sort images in a Search component using custom sorting based on the
- image's date_taken.
- Image's date_uploaded.
If the album contains more than 200 images, sorting cannot be performed.
To sort images on Search Components, follow the steps below:
- Create a new SharinPix Permission or edit an existing one (if applicable).
- On the SharinPix Permission record, in the sort section choose the sort field and Sort order.
3. Click on the Save button when done.
- The default Sorting field is 'Date_Uploaded' and Sorting Order is 'Descending'.
- For more information on how to assign the SharinPix Permission to the Search component, refer to this article: SharinPix Permission object