SharinPix Album with Chatter
The SharinPix Album with Chatter component permits the use of the SharinPix Album component alongside Salesforce Chatter. Using this component, one can start a Chatter discussion on a specific image.
The picture below shows the SharinPix with Chatter component. As you can see, this component consists of two elements:
- The SharinPix Album component (on the left)
- The preview pane (on the right)
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used on:
- Community Builder
- Page Builder
- In your own Lightning Component development
To use the SharinPix Album with Chatter component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Album ID: Used to specify the album Id. If you want to use the record Id as the album Id, leave this field blank.
- Height: Used to specify the height of both components. The default album height is 700 (px).
- Enable Action: Used to enable/disable Tag Action for the SharinPix Album component.
- Enable Image Sync: Used to enable/disable Image Sync.
- Custom Permission ID: Used to specify the Id of custom permission to be used on the SharinPix Album component.
- Record ID of parent object (for SharinPix Chatter): Used to specify the Salesforce record Id of the parent record for the SharinPix Chatter component.
- Chatter feeds for viewed images: Used to enable/disable option to show Chatter publisher and feed for the image viewed.
- Chatter feeds for selected annotations: Used to enable/disable option to show Chatter publisher and feed for the selected annotation.
The picture below depicts the SharinPix Album with Chatter component with some uploaded images:
The example below shows a Chatter Post corresponding to an image:
To start a Chatter discussion on a specific image, simply click on the image. The Chatter preview pane will then be available on the right hand-side of the component.
Below are some useful links about the SharinPix Album with Chatter component's feature that you may refer to:
Add your comment