Overview of the SharinPix Administration Dashboard
The SharinPix Administration Dashboard provides access to advanced SharinPix settings.
To access the SharinPix Administration from your Organization:
- Click on the App Launcher
- Enter SharinPix Settings in the search bar and select SharinPix Settings
- On the SharinPix Settings page, click on the Go to administration dashboard button
- Upon clicking on the button, the SharinPix Administration will open in a new tab.
The SharinPix Administration provides several options that can be found in the top-bar menu. These are:
- Dashboard : Simply takes the user to the Administration Dashboard.
- User : Lists the users present in the Organization.
- Albums : Lists the albums available in the Organization.
- Images : Displays the images uploaded in the Organization.
- Publications : Lists the SharinPix with Chatter publications added in the Organization.
- Imports : Lists all imports performed in the Organization.
- Successful import logs are kept for a maximum of three months in our records.
- All other import logs are kept for a maximum of 1 year in our records.
- Webhooks : Displays the Webhooks available in the Organization.
For more information about SharinPix Webhooks, refer to the following article: SharinPix Webhooks
- Providers : Displays information about the external providers that contributed to the Organization.
- Tags : Displays the tags available in the Organization.
- Tag Sets : Displays the tag sets created. Tag sets are used to store many tags at once.
- Secrets: Allows the user to add secret keys to the Organization. The Secrets tab also provides a list of predefined SharinPix URLs that users can use.
- Code Generator : Provides an interface that allows users to generate sample codes by manually applying settings to an album. It also previews the album based on the settings applied.
- Search : Allows the user to search for particular images in the Organization.
- Settings : Allows the user to apply various settings on the Organization's albums.
For more information about the Settings tab, refer to the following article: