The SharinPix Chatter component enables users to add Chatter posts for a specific image from an album or a specific image annotation.
To use the SharinPix Chatter component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto the page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Record ID or External ID: Used to specify the Salesforce record ID or the external ID corresponding to the Salesforce record.
- Record ID of parent object: Used to specify the Salesforce record ID of the parent record.
- Height: Used to specify the component's height. The default height is 700 (px).
- Component ID: Used to specify the Component ID which can be any common text between the SharinPix Chatter component and the corresponding SharinPix Album component. The ID allows communication between matching components. Please note that this field should be filled in order to use the SharinPix Chatter component.
- Chatter feeds for viewed images: Used to enable/disable option to show chatter publisher and feed for the viewed image.
- Chatter feeds for selected annotations: Used to enable/disable option to show chatter publisher and feed for the selected annotation.
The example below shows a Chatter post corresponding to the image selected from the album:
Below are some useful links relating to the SharinPix Chatter component that you may refer to:
Add your comment