The SharinPix Album component permits the user to manage images. Using this component one can upload, delete, display, download, edit or even tag an image.
There are many more features provided by SharinPix Album. You will find links to some useful articles detailing these features at the end of this article.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used:
- On Community Builder
- On Page Builder
- On Desktop
- On Mobile
- In Flows (but not in Field Service Mobile Flow)
- In your own Lightning Component development
To use the SharinPix Album component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
- AlbumId: Used to specify the album Id. If you want to use the record Id as the album Id, leave this field blank.
- Height: Used to specify the album's height. The default album height is 500 (px).
- Use Fullscreen Image Viewer: Used to enable/disable the option to view images in full screen.
- Fullscreen Viewer Padding: Used to add padding. The default value is 90px 0 0 0.
- Enable Action: Used to enable/disable Tag Action. Note: The Tag Action is enabled by default on the SharinPix Album component. For more information on this feature and how to complete the Ta Action setup, refer to this article: Tag Action
- Enable Image Sync: Used to enable/disable Image Sync. Note: Image Sync is checked by default on the SharinPix Album component. Additional steps are required to get this feature fully working on your Salesforce object. Please refer to this article to complete the Image Sync setup: Setup SharinPix Image Sync
- Enable Toast: Used to enable/disable toast message upon successful image upload.
- Auto Refresh View: Used to enable/disable the option to reload the view. Note: This option is not supported in the Salesforce Community. When configured within a Community, it is advised to disable this option on the component.
- Custom Permission Id or Name: Used to specify the Id or Name of a custom permission.
- Available Tags: Used to specify a list of tag names delimited by a semi-colon. Example: TagA;TagB;TagC;
- Auto Tags: Used to specify a list of tags delimited by a semi-colon to apply to every image uploaded. Example: TagA;TagB;TagC;
- Component ID: Used to specify the component Id's to be matched by add-on components on a page.
The picture below depicts a SharinPix Album component with uploaded images:
The picture below shows the fullscreen view upon clicking on an image in the SharinPix album:
Below are some useful links about the SharinPix Album component's feature that you may refer to: