Single Image Caption
This article demonstrates how to add an image caption (Title and Description) to a SharinPix Single Image component.
For the image caption to be displayed on the Single Image component, you should make sure that image_caption is enabled in the Standard album function section of SharinPix Global Settings as depicted below.
To add an image caption to a Single Image component, follow the steps below.
- Access the Title and Description input by clicking the caption icon as indicated below:
- Enter the Title and Description in their corresponding fields and click on the blue check button to apply.
- The caption (Title and Description) is available on the bottom left-hand side of the Single Image component.
You can also change the Title and Description :
- Click on the footer where the caption is displayed.
- Then, enter another Title and Description and save it as shown below.
Add your comment