Basic Setup - Step 2 - Register your Salesforce organization to SharinPix
In Lightning, click the waffle (The App Launcher - 9 Dots button under the Salesforce logo - (1) in the picture).
You can type Settings in the Search Bar (2) or find SharinPix Settings in the All Items list (3)
at the bottom of the page by scrolling down.
This screen manages the connection between Salesforce and SharinPix.
The first line should be green. At this time your Salesforce organization is registered into SharinPix.
SharinPix needs the second line to turn green to have the right to update your Salesforce data on your behalf. To grant access to Salesforce, click on the Grant button next to "Sharinpix -> Salesforce full API access".
- If the user who previously granted access to Salesforce is deactivated, this second line will be automatically deactivated and the API calls would not go through anymore. In this case, another active user should redo the above step to grant access to Salesforce.
- In cases where SharinPix is being configured by a third-party user having a temporary account, you should ensure that the grant access to Salesforce has been performed by one of the client's active users and not the third-party user in order to avoid an issue similar to the one mentioned above.
The third line should stay yellow until the Einstein configuration is required and completed.
Otherwise, verify Einstein.
Note that the "Go to administration dashboard" option is available from here for an access to advanced SharinPix settings at any time.
If the SharinPix Setting Page keeps loading:
- Verify on Session Settings if the Visualforce Cross-Origin Security Headers checkboxes are disabled.
Go to Setup -> Session Settings -> Tab Visualforce Cross-Origin Security Headers -> Uncheck both checkboxes.
- Then reload the SharinPix Setting Page.
- The checkboxes can be re-checked after all configurations from the SharinPix Setting page are completed.
For more information about the SharinPix Administration Dashboard, refer to the following article: