SharinPix Map To Album
The SharinPix Map To Album component permits to extract a Map as an image and save it in a specific SharinPix.
This feature is only available on Lightning. It can be used on:
- In your own Lightning Component development
To use the SharinPix Map To Album component, you simply need to drag and drop the component from the Lightning App Builder onto your page layout.
Lightning Component Parameters
- Button label: Used to specify the button's label. The default value is Export Map to Album.
- Map Record Id Field API Name: API name of field containing the record ID of the object from which the map data will be retrieved. Leave blank to use current object record's ID.
- Map Data Field API Name: Map Data Field API name used to store Google Maps data. The map will be generated with data saved in this field if it is available. The value entered in this field should be the same as the SharinPix Map's Map Data Field API Name.
- Album ID: Used to specify the album ID to which images will be saved. To use the current record ID, leave this field blank.
- Tag: The tag to be applied on all images generated from the SharinPix Map to Album component. For no tag application, leave this field blank.
- Component ID: The component ID to identify the SharinPix Map To Album component (this is useful when more than 1 component is present on the same page).
The picture below shows a map in the SharinPix Map component
The picture below shows the target album on an Account record before using the SharinPix Map To Album component:
To load export an image from a map to the target album, click on the button Export Map to Album.
The picture below shows the result in the target album after using the SharinPix Map To Album component: