I got an error message 'Please verify if SharinPix Sync Setting is active'. What should I do?
If you encounter an error message similar to
Please verify if SharinPix Sync Setting is active, this means that the Image Sync entry for the object is not active.
To reactivate the Image Sync setting for the object, follow the steps below:
- From the Setup, go to the Custom Metadata Types page.
- Next, click on Manage Records next to SharinPix Sync Setting.
- Click on Edit next to the object's Image Sync setting.
- Then, check the Active field and click save.
If the Active field is not available on the custom setting layout, follow the steps below to add the same:
- Go to the Custom Metadata Types page and click on SharinPix Sync Setting.
- Scroll down to the Page Layouts section and click on Edit next to SharinPix Sync Setting Layout.
- Add the Active field on the layout and save.
- Then, go to the object's Image Sync settings and verify if the Active field has been checked.
Add your comment