What is the pricing for SharinPix?
SharinPix is coming with 3 different prices:
- A price for Salesforce users with 3 different plans :
- LITE $5 (4€) - View / Upload / Edit (limited)
- PRO $12 (10€) - Interact / Automate (required for Field Service integration)
- ENTERPRISE $18 (15€) - Advanced, including Field Maps and Forms and Working on PDF files
For Experience Cloud / Community we have specific discounts based on volumes with an adapted pricing (working with both member based or login based engagement)
check the details of each plan here :
What is the difference between the LITE Plan, PRO Plan and ENTERPRISE Plan?
Specific price are also available for Einstein Vision Apps and Service including :
- SharinPix for Einstein Vision Labelling App
- SharinPix for Einstein Vision Review App
- SharinPix for Einstein Vision Update App
- SharinPix Labelling Services
Non-profit get 10% discount + Free services and no minimal number of users per order.
Engagement are for 12 Months (or more) and for a minimum of 10 PRO or 10 ENTERPRISE Users.
SharinPix Starter Pack (10 ENTERPRISE Licenses) includes UNLIMITED support and helps for your first implementation or any proof of concept.
For the LITE Plan the minimum order is 20 users.
All users with a need to access to the images need a licenses, even just to view it through the SharinPix App.
Some features of SharinPix are also available outside of your Salesforce, such as :
- exposing images hosted by SharinPix on your website
- exposing selection of images through a shared link
- using SharinPix on your website to upload images
- using SharinPix as an extension of any third party app (form/mobile app/...) to capture images directly to Salesforce
- and many others...
Included on the ENTERPRISE you have a fair use for those usage.
You can also buy packages of external usage depending on the volume.
Want more details? Have some questions about our pricing?