I don't find images uploaded through SharinPix Mobile App on my Salesforce!
If you cannot find images uploaded through the SharinPix mobile app on Salesforce records, here's what you should do:
To verify the upload status:
- Go on the SharinPix mobile app.
- On the app's Home screen, tap on the All Jobs button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, tap on the desired job.
- A green cloud next to the upload batch indicates that all photos in the batch have been uploaded.
- To verify the upload status of individual photos, tap on the desired batch and verify the cloud icon color on the image thumbnail. A green icon indicates that the photo has been uploaded as demonstrated below:
Batches and photos with a blue cloud icon indicate that the batch or photo is still in an 'uploading' state.
If you can't find images marked as uploaded (i.e., green cloud icon still not available) on the app after a period of time, and even with a stable internet connection, please refer to step 2 for the next actions.
If the upload status indicates that the upload is complete, contact SharinPix support with the Job Details as indicated below.
- Go to the SharinPix mobile app.
- From the Home screen, tap on All Jobs.
- Tap on the desired Job, i.e., Job with the blue cloud icon.
- On the Job screen, tap on the info icon located on the top right:
- The Job Details modal will be displayed:
The Job info icon provides the following information:
- Job ID: Used by SharinPix support to identify the job.
- Album ID: Corresponds to the record on which the photos have been / should have been uploaded to.
- OPEN IN SALESFORCE: Button to open the destination record on the Salesforce mobile app.